Pictured above is a lovely bag from 1154 Lill Studio; I think these are just fabulous!
Thanksgiving will be here before we know it, which means that Christmas is right around the corner & so it seems like a great time for me to list a few of my favorite (material) things…
- 1154 Lill Studio handbags (& I love it when I get to design my own!)
- Lush bath bombs & bubble bars
- Cool stuff from Etsy (like these cute, reusable coffee sleeves or these magnetic spice rack jars)
- Soft scarves & wraps in lots of wonderful colors
- A Zingerman’s gift card
- Benziger Pinot Noir (we drank this on our honeymoon – it’s amazing!) or any of their wines, La Dolce Vina from La Vina Winery (we served this at our wedding & it’s bubbly, sweet, & delightful – perfect for celebrating!), & other wines – Everyday Wines is a local shop that I like to visit for wines
- Good, loose leaf teas & tea accessories (I’m a huge fan of a nice, spicy Chai) – Tea Haus is a local shop that I like to visit for teas & I really love the Crackle Blue teapot from Bee House
- Photo books are wonderful gifts – you can get them made & shipped from lots of places, such as Kodak Gallery, Flickr, Lulu, etc.