This last week was filled with lots of things, both good, bad, & ugly… Luckily, the good seem to have far outweighed both the bad & ugly!
Here are a few of the good:
- EMU’s Annual Art Faculty Show opening reception on Tuesday
- Visiting & touring the Ann Arbor Schakolad Chocolate Factory (& eating the chocolates too, of course!) on Friday
- Beezy’s Drunken Monkey French Toast (photo below) for breakfast on Saturday
- Bowling & karaoke at Colonial Lanes on Saturday
- Puppy Bowl VI on Sunday
- Super Quick Tomato Basil Cream Pasta, recipe from Vegan Yum Yum, for dinner on Sunday
Here are some of the bad (& the ugly):
- Picked up my occlusal guard on Wednesday, which I am now supposed to wear every night because I grind my teeth in my sleep; believe me when I tell you that it’s not pretty when I wear this thing!
- Ryan & I tackled the mountain of filing, sorting, & shredding that we’d put off for WAY to long on Saturday afternoon – this resulted in 5 big bags full of shredding & recycling & took about 4 hours to complete. Although it was ugly getting through it, it feels good to have it done!
- I actually managed to bowl gutter balls & score nothing on my turn more than once during our game on Saturday; although my score wasn’t pretty, it was a lot of fun!