With Thanksgiving just three days away, Ryan and I are getting ready for a quiet, cozy, Thanksgiving at home this year, and we are looking forward to cooking some delicious food together; I always enjoy all the yummy eats, followed by decorating our home for Christmas over Thanksgiving weekend! Below are some things that will be on our Thanksgiving table this year. What’s cooking in your home for the holiday?
Deviled Eggs with Bacon & Capers
Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Orange Liquor
Blackened Turkey Breast (prepared with a dry rub and grilled)
Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Roasted Root Vegetables with Fresh Herbs
Pumpkin Pie with Bourbon Whipped Cream
For some Turkey Day fun, you might enjoy taking a look at these:
- If you’re a fan of Stranger Things, you might enjoy this.
- Thanksgiving 2016: Top Netflix Titles to Watch
- Who doesn’t love a good parade?
- How To Make Ross’s Thanksgiving ‘Moist Maker’ Sandwich From Friends
- The perfect Thanksgiving music: 5 playlists to cook, eat and clean up by
- 11 Crazy-Easy Thanksgiving Cocktails
- Kristin Wiig’s SNL Thanksgiving Monologue
Now that the weather has turned here in Ann Arbor, and we had our first snowfall last weekend, it’s extra nice to curl up by our fireplace too. I wish you a warm Thanksgiving, full of love, friends and family, happy memories, and delicious treats!