This month has definitely flown by, and with Halloween this Wednesday, October will soon be gone. With Halloween in mind, here are some fun, creative, spooky, Halloween-appropriate items for your enjoyment:
- Spooked podcast – “Spooked features true-life supernatural stories, told firsthand by people who can barely believe it happened themselves. Be afraid.”
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow, 1949 Disney Masterpieces – this is a must-watch for me every Halloween
- The Best Halloween Movies on Netflix Right Now
- Halloween Party tunes
- Halloween candy and wine pairing
- Halloween food ideas here and here
- Ever wonder what the most popular Halloween candy in your state is?
- A Highly Scientific Formula for How Much Halloween Candy to Buy This Year
- Planning on doing some carving of your own? Pumpkin carving, that is! Maybe this or this or this will help…but, please do not disturb Bob. Bob is very busy.
If you follow our blog, some of these may be repeats from past Halloween posts, but some things are just so nice I had to share them twice (or three, or four, or more times even). Wishing you and yours a spooky, fun-filled holiday, full of lots of sweet treats for you to eat!